Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lip Tip I Learned From Beauty Blogging Blonde

Those of you who know me know that I love many Youtube beauty gurus, especially those from the United Kingdom.  I was watching a video by Millmollmac (Beauty Blogging Blonde on Blogspot) and she said something that really got my attention because I could relate.  She was talking about paling out her lips so the true color of the lipstick she was putting on would come through and would be more saturated.  When you have very pigmented lips, colors can go a little screwy.  She suggested using eye primer to pale the lips as well as prime them.  That is such a simple and perfect step!  Eye primers set a lot faster than foundation and really adhere to skin and they bring out the colors of eyeshadows, so why not lip colors?

I love learning new makeup tips and tricks!  Don't you?\

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment