Sunday, May 27, 2012

Survey. Just because.

What foundation do you use?
Makeup Forever in 110 and 115, depending on the season.


How about concealer?
I use Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy color corrector (the pink/lilac toned thing) and Tarte's Dark Eye Defense concealer for eyes.  I usually just pat on a little extra foundation on blemishes.

Do you know your undertone color?
Very cool/pink.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They are a pain to put on and I hate the halo of light around everything I see, but they really add something to a look, so they are worth it for special occasions.  

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I tend to keep them for longer.  :\

What brand of mascara do you use?
Mostly Rimmel.  I love Lash Accelerator, Sexy Curves, and ScandalEYES.  I also like Makeup Forever's Smoky Lash, but it's too dramatic for every day.

Sephora or MAC?
If you mean brand, MAC.  If you mean store, Sephora- it has Makeup Forever and Urban Decay!

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, but I can call any MAC pro store and place an order- the nearest I could find was Chicago.  Check out MAC's store locator to find a pro store to make your own order or to see if there is any form of a MAC store near you.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes from Real Techniques, Sonia Kashuk, and Sephora and clean fingers.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Urban Decay Primer Potion either in Original or Sin...but Makeup Forever has come out with an eye primer, so we'll see if this changes.

For the face?
I'm going to try the Almay corrective one soon, but right now I use either Smashbox Photo Finish or MAC Prep + Prime.

What is your favorite eyeshadow
Powder: Tie between Makeup Forever in any matte shade and Urban Decay's Sin.  Cream:  Benefit in RSVP.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil for waterline, cream/liquid for upper lash line.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never have, even on the band bus.  YAY!

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
You have to be extra careful with them because of potential fallout, but they are nice to have since you can use them for anything from color for nails to eyes to lips to cheeks.

Do you use mineral makeup?
They smell weird to me, and I've tried several brands.

What is your favorite lipstick?
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte in Red Taboo- it feels light but it is so pigmented!  I feel so glamorous in it.

How about lipgloss?
Chanel Glossimer in Spark and Rimmel Stay Glossy in All Night Long (Yes, I bought it partially because of the song.)

What is your favorite blush to use?
Hard Candy in Pinup and Maybelline Bouncy in just about any color.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I think I got my Coastal Scents 88 on Ebay, but maybe it was Amazon.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Depends on the product, but usually eye makeup is great, lip products are either great or terrible, same with foundation.

Do you go to CCO’s? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
I want to, but there isn't one near where I live.  Bah.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would like to go for contouring tips and how to get a good cat eye the first time, not after 1001 tries.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Only with liquid liner when I need it to look perfect.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I call this *certain sorority that shall remain nameless because I feel bad when I'm not Panhellenic* eyeliner.  I have known 3 members who always seemed to have dots of mascara on their lashlines and it drove me nuts because it looked weird from far away and up close...I just wanted to take my makeup remover to them.  It doesn't take much to clean up little dots of mascara, ladies.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup
Yes! 

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim Kardashian.  As much as I don't like how her personality is portrayed, her makeup is gorgeous!  Her makeup artist is brilliant.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara or a bright lipstick.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do on a regular basis.  I tend to only wear makeup when I want to experiment or if I have some event.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes.  I like my face.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Makeup Forever, hands down.  Even though I have favorite products from other lines, I still like something for every makeup need in this brand.

What do you think of Makeup??
I love it!  It surprises people sometimes at how much I love playing around with it because I don't wear it often.  I believe everyone is beautiful as is, but makeup can be used to enhance their best features or just be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment