Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year and Thank You

Happy New Year to any and everyone who has read my blog.  I appreciate your views, even you rotten bastards that caused me to lose my Adsense account.  I don't care that this blog doesn't make money, but it really ticks me off that the opportunity was ripped out of my hands in the course of a day.  That's my mini rant for tonight, back to the happy.

Thank you all for your views and support; I cannot say that enough.  I love to see at least one more view a day, whether it's from a friend clicking on my link or a search result.  I like to think that I've given a little bit of useful information to all of you.  I wouldn't share the information and tips if I hadn't found it useful when I learned them.  Like I said in my introduction, I'm a big believer in paying it forward.

Lots of love and luck to everyone in the coming year- which at this point in time, is an hour and six minutes from now!

<3  M


No comments:

Post a Comment