Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Alpha Delta Pi Formal

At the time of this post, I am a senior in college, I have been in Alpha Delta Pi sorority for four years, but have never been to formal.  That's changing tonight.  For once, there isn't something else that was scheduled first, and I refuse to let tiredness hinder my good time tonight!  Of course, I will be sporting a more glamorous look tonight.  My full look is very 1940s classy with a dash of 1920s fun!





Primer:  Smashbox Photo Finish
Foundation:  Makeup Forever HD in 115
Concealer: Tarte Dark Circle Defense Undereye Concealer in Light/Medium
Cheeks:  Urban Decay Cream Highlight in Wicked
Powder:  Makeup Forever HD Powder
Eyebrows:  Anastasia Brow Whiz in Medium Ash
Eye shadows:  Urban Decay Sin and Buck (Naked Palette)
Waterline Eyeliner:  Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy in Black
Gel Liner:  Femme Couture in black
Mascara:  Rimmel Lash Accelerator, Makeup Forever Smokey Lash, Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara (all black)
Lipstick:  Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte in 18 Red Taboo

All the brushes I used are from the line Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, which I will be reviewing soon, after I've used the brushes a few more times.

I channeled my inner princess today.  Everyone should at some point in time.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment