Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello! (Again for some of you...)

Hello everyone!  For those who do not know, I had another account with Blogger under the same name, but it was giving me tons of trouble after I changed an email address in my account, so in a fit of rage and frustration, I deleted the account and decided to start fresh.  If you were a follower of mine before, please follow me here!  Also, if there was a tip or a product that you liked on my old blog, let me know and I will gladly re-write the post. 

To those who have never seen my blog, I am a makeup enthusiast who wants to share the information and tips I have learned through the years in hopes that someone else picks up on the information.  I am big on paying it forward.  I will never call myself a makeup artist because I am not a makeup artist.  I have not gone through the proper training, I don't do it for a living and I will fully admit, I make too many mistakes to be a true makeup artist. 

I believe that makeup should be used in two ways:  to enhance the beauty that one already has and to create a new persona whenever one feels like it.   New persona?  What are you talking about?  I'm talking about how one acts differently when they use makeup for different occasions.  For instance, I feel like an oh-so glamorous movie star when I put on my favorite red lipstick.  When I make a smoky eye, I feel really sexy.  Get it?  What makeup makes you feel like a different person?

This blog will be dedicated to passing along beauty information so everyone can be their most confident and beautiful.  By no means do I mean to say that everyone should cake on the makeup.  I believe that everyone is naturally beautiful, but if you feel like covering up your blemishes will make you feel more confident, I won't stop you.  I will however, give you advice on how to cover said blemishes so you use very little product so your natural beauty will shine through. 

Please give me feedback and suggestions! 


Stay beautiful, everyone!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment