Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Would You Rather Tag

I'm not a Youtuber, but MissChievous had a good tag going and I had to do it!


1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

My mascaras and eyeliners because I use more drugstore brands in them, so they are easier to replace than my eyeshadows.


2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

If it could be donated, chop it off.  If it had to be thrown away and I could get it trimmed, no haircuts.


3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Pink because it can be appropriate at any season.  Coral is more of a summer color.


4.) If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?


Clothes.  Especially professional clothes and tailoring costs.


5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eyeliner as lipstick because I've done it before and there are pink, red, and orange eyeliners out there.


6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

SEPHORA!!!!


7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

I'll use my Red Taboo for the rest of my life!  I need variety in my eyeshadows!


8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Winter clothes in summer because I can still peel the layers off to my t-shirt and jeans.


9.) Would you rather wear dark nails or bright nails all year round?

I'm not a big nail fan, but dark nails.  I have a pretty Illamasqua color that looks like Uma Thurman's nail polish from "Pulp Fiction."


10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

(Very tough question)  I guess my favorite eye product because I have many eyeliners that work very well, but Red Taboo is the perfect red lipstick for me!


11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?

I've done both for quite a while, but I'll say bun because it keeps my hair off my neck.


12.) Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Nails.  I don't paint them much anyway.


13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?

If I had to shave them, I would fill them in every day.  I love having eye brows!


14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?


Nail polish.  One last time, I don't paint my nails that much.




Feel free to do this yourselves and if you do, let me know so I can see your post whether it's on Blogger, Facebook, or other sharing site.


-M




No comments:

Post a Comment